VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Notification

Rate this question

usdart

Question

My claim for IBS has been up and down. My DAV rep notified me Feb 11,2015 the VA had awarded me 30%. Two days later ebenefits went from pending decision approval back to review of evidence. I talked with the DAV rep this morning he said it is just waiting to be signed.

Everything from DAV rep, VA to ebenefits is all jacked up.

Bottom line is we just have to wait for an official letter. Oh by the way waiting is shitty.

Lol... Great advice. Sorry I am unable to apply your advice to my life right now, i'm too busy checking ebenefits... lol. No but seriously, it's a serious addiction. I check it in the morning, noon and night. Like I know they are not working after 3:30 put for some reason, I keep rolling the dice, hoping one of these days, my time will come. Oh well! Gotta go - I'm headed to check ebenefits. :blink::wacko::unsure:

It's hard to practice what you preach. Curiosity, frustration, desperation, name your adjective or favorite mental status it is the truth. But as in life and surviveability movement is life. Guilty as charged though. I be checked my at least 3 times today. It's like getting the munchies after smoking pot, or so I have heard. Really.