Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You T-Bird And Hadit Members

Rate this topic

shakeyswife

• Founder

Outstanding You should be very proud of yourself it is not an easy task and thank you for standing by your veteran.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

WTG, and congratulation's to you and your Vet.

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

Awesome!! Good for You Guys.Enjoy and reap what You Sowed : )

uploaded_70725001942aa6734990be.gif

Thank you all....for the congrats.......(me being sensitive and emotional, it brings tears to my eyes) from the support this forum has to offer. Hadit is one heck of a huge family, it is its own village.

Carlie, I had not realized that you can also use Chapter 35 for online classes. Thankyou

Tbird, proud of myself, I think not...........humbled, grateful for this site that YOU created

arng11, try to keep yourself out of those dark places "it takes dedication and perseverance to accomplish" we all have it, just need help sometimes

,I was in a dark place today until I read your post. I cannot stress how happy I am for you and husband. It proves what dedication and perseverance can accomplish. It gives me hope and fills my heart with happiness. Never give up! Take care and best fortune to you and your family.

Edited by shakeyswife

• Founder

:wub:

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use