VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You T-Bird And Hadit Members

Rate this topic

shakeyswife

First, Congrats to All who have had success with their claims. And for those who have not, persist until VBA gets it right.

Just saw on e-bennefits, my husbands claim has been completed. He is rated 100% P & T with SMC and SMC-K.

We do not know the breakdown of the claim yet. It was for hearing, tinnitus, (already rated at 20%) PTSD & Parkinson's Disease.

They did forget about me though...........no dependents..........VSO stated it was standard operating procedure, because they don't know if the veteran was divorced or not at the time of decision. Took care of that right away!

Next step will be A & A, but to be honest, I surely hope a few years pass before we come to that. Gives us time to make sure we have our ducks in a row so that there can be no question for denial.

Oh yeah...........no future exams.

YIP-PEE.

Access all benefits to include life insurance and state.

Find classes on line for Chapter 35.

Spend wisely.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Congrats to All who have had success with their claims. And for those who have not, persist until VBA gets it right.

Just saw on e-bennefits, my husbands claim has been completed. He is rated 100% P & T with SMC and SMC-K.

We do not know the breakdown of the claim yet. It was for hearing, tinnitus, (already rated at 20%) PTSD & Parkinson's Disease.

They did forget about me though...........no dependents..........VSO stated it was standard operating procedure, because they don't know if the veteran was divorced or not at the time of decision. Took care of that right away!

Next step will be A & A, but to be honest, I surely hope a few years pass before we come to that. Gives us time to make sure we have our ducks in a row so that there can be no question for denial.

Oh yeah...........no future exams.

Great News Guys. I got my SSDI approval last week, and hope VA is 100% very soon, and now going thru program for my wife to be my care taker. That should be done in the next month or two too. God bless all of you

I was in a dark place today until I read your post. I cannot stress how happy I am for you and husband. It proves what dedication and perseverance can accomplish. It gives me hope and fills my heart with happiness. Never give up! Take care and best fortune to you and your family.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use