Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Complete Woohoo 100%

Rate this topic

Navy04

UPDATE 4/23! WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo 100% 100% 100%

Thank you all so much on here, this whole process has been such a struggle over the last 7 months. In the last month God has been good to my family and I. Starting next month I will receive my 100% VA, SSDI, and my wife will be paid 2K a month to be my caretaker. I am so grateful to guys on here like USDART, 63Sierra, NavyWife, Carlie and Berta. God Bless each and every one of you. I am so emotional right now, and I feel like I am floating in the clouds. Thank you guys again and I hope that each and every one of you will post a Success Story on here very soon. Love Ya

UPDATE 4/23! WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo 100% 100% 100%

Thank you all so much on here, this whole process has been such a struggle over the last 7 months. In the last month God has been good to my family and I. Starting next month I will receive my 100% VA, SSDI, and my wife will be paid 2K a month to be my caretaker. I am so grateful to guys on here like USDART, 63Sierra, NavyWife, Carlie and Berta. God Bless each and every one of you. I am so emotional right now, and I feel like I am floating in the clouds. Thank you guys again and I hope that each and every one of you will post a Success Story on here very soon. Love Ya

CONGRATULATIONS NAVY04!! I am sooooo happy for you and your family! God Bless you. Quick question if you don't mind me asking. ...how did you get the care taker for 2K a month, is that thru the VA?

Praise the lord and pass the crappie nibble.s haha happy for ya. live, laugh and love and thanks for your service/

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use