Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Anti Social Life

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Well YALL im still around. Inside the house not messing with nobody. Only time I go outside is for appointments are take my daughter to school. I'm still trying to get my credit right so I can get a house on the suburbs. I still have no desire of being social. I believe my only choice is to stay at home that's probably my best chance of staying out of trouble. Actually it's not bad. I'm doing what I want to do while my gal at work. I'm alone from about 7am To about 7pm. I love it. Im still dizzy NASEOUS hearing crickets hallucinations upon waking up has stopped for right now. But I'm waking up three times at night from bedtime to morning night sweats here and there. I just don't understand what happen over the years. I do believe depression triggered it all well. Bye for now YALL I will still just continue to go to the doctors and stay locked up in my little room

Glad to hear from you again and that you are ok. I have been just running around back and forth to the VA for various health problems. I hope that eventually your issues will calm down a bit and give your body a well deserved break. Sometimes I feel like a race car with my heart racing so fast for so long throughout the day. Hopefully I can get things under control as well and we can all look back on our lives in the future and say that we have endured a powerful storm but the waters are calming down now. Good luck and keep us posted.

The power of life and death is in the tongue.

Glad to hear from you again and that you are ok. I have been just running around back and forth to the VA for various health problems. I hope that eventually your issues will calm down a bit and give your body a well deserved break. Sometimes I feel like a race car with my heart racing so fast for so long throughout the day. Hopefully I can get things under control as well and we can all look back on our lives in the future and say that we have endured a powerful storm but the waters are calming down now. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanx for the kind words. Yeah this thing called life seems like a big bad dream. It's getting better. Hope you all have a blessed day.

Hello world I'm still here and I will never leave. I still been in the house all this time I am still uninterested in joining the world. I'm still dizzy NASEOUS light head fast heart at times I feel like a madman I'm still on PROZAC 80mg prazosin and they gonna give me another sleeping medicine soooo hallucinations upon waking up have slowed dramatically but I'm having nightmares and I wake up like every three hours in the night every night still violent dreams I thought I would be happy once my claim was finished NOPE between me and YALL im still depressed I went to a club with a friend one time I can't lie I enjoyed myself but partying lead to trouble for me so on the same hand it was a quite scary moment as well I have not gotten into no verbal or physical altercations in at least five to six months and it's TRULLY because I have locked myself in the house but one thing I have noticed when a dog would come to me I would panic and ATTACK or kick the animal but now I'm not all the way on edge I now allow a dog to come to me and I will pet them I have let a couple things slide that would normally get me excited yes still my head is ringing like a school bell my hands still shake really I don't know where my life is going most of the time I feel like a deadman numb to the world only people I really associate with is my GURL and our two kids my brothers sisters and mother I only talk to them on holidays or when we need each other ooooooh well I'm sure I will stay in isolation until I get myself mentally under control so I hope everybody is having a happy new year if not try to ATLEAST

Brother, can I ask you if you have thought of getting off of alot of the medications and see how you feel. Maybe ask to go in a controlled enviorment, like inpatient supervision, and just try it,. psyche drugs are very powerful . Maybe think abt it.

They had me on some tramadol a while back it it made me have horrible nightmares. Im not trying to play doctor, but sometimes drugs actually start to do the opposite of what they initially do when taken for long periods.