Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

10 Days In The Psych Ward

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

start HIOT (High Intensity Outpatient therapy) Tomorrow.............glad to be out of the looney bin :(

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome back! Have anything good to say about the experience? Did you get any help? ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• HadIt.com Elder

FL

Glad you are back. I hope that you are getting some help.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• Founder

glad to see you post, hope it was a helpful stay, let us know how the followup goes

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Welcome back Jim-I feel the VA can provide excellent help with problems like yours and when you look back on all of this it will have some positives instead of negatives.

John asked an interesting question- here they used to have a stress ward which was separated from patients going through detox.

And the PTSD inhouse program in Buffalo was always just small groups of combat vets.

The VA was able to isolate stress and anxiety patients to one specific area.I think it helps to be able to keep ones focus when dealing with stress without additional distractions.

The follow program you are getting sounds very good and I hope it is- let us know.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.