VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&t

Rate this topic

Scout Swimmer

Some firms are cherry pickers and want the gravy claims. dont know abt these Woods guys, but many just dont want to get very engaged .

There are social security lawyers the same way, they promise you they are pitbulls and will fight to the last breath, then when they lose, they crawfish, and go chickenshit on you. They just look at it like " ya win some ya lose some" and the ones you lose, aint worth appealing. It will further piss off the Judge because its challenging thier authority, and the lawyer actually has to do some work.

Before you hire an attorney for a social security claim, I would advise you ask how many claims they fought on appeals after they lost at kangaroo court.

Edited by 63SIERRA

My lawyer made one opening statement, and didnt crack a fart the rest of the time the hearing went on. It was his first time before this judge, and he didnt say anything or challenge anything. He just sat there scribbling number codes on his pad.

Once the denial came in abt 8 months later, I went in for a meeting and he was a changed man, he was looking for a way out.

questioning things that we had already hashed out before the hearing. He clearly lost his nuts and abandoned me. If you are in the central texas area, and considering hiring an attorney pm me and I will tell you who NOT TO USE. His last name is SMITH and his first name rymes with RED. iTS NOT FRED, ITS, NOT HEAD, AND ITS NOT DEAD.

Phil: Makes you wonder about the Law Firm, doesn't it. All VA Accredited Lawyers are supposedly experts in VA Claims. How could your unofficial Lawyer screw the pooch so bad? Think of the Retro $$ you saved and he lost for his firm. You lucked out, big time.This is a great example for all Vets considering Legal representation. Was this the only VA Appeals Law firm that you had consults with?

Does your state offer 100% SC or IU Property Tax Exemption? If so, you need to get your Yearly Application in right away. Can be a Big $$ Benefit.

Semper Fi

Gastone

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use