VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Here's My Timeline

Rate this question

LIL-ROB

Question

NOD 11/26/10 RO Appeal Pending 1/19 11 RO SOC 2/06/13 FORM 9- 2/20/13 RO SSOC 1/22/14 Received by BVA 2/27/14 Admin Processing 2/27/14 BVA VLJ- 2/28/14 VLJ- 3/28/14 BVA VLJ- 9/14/14 BVA

Childsplay.

claim filed 3/1994

SOC 1/1995

Claim granted 6/2008

DRO denial 3/2010

BVA denial 5/2012

CAVC win 4/2013

BVA do over 11/2013

funds disbursed 1/2014

File Writ to finish it 1/2015

I read and learn something everytime I open up this site. I'm not their yet but is that the light that I see. I think this will be my year but I say that every year.. lol

2007 was the 1994 grant of tinnitus for $15K. 2008 was a year and a half retro @ 100% for about $38 K and the January 2014 was about $338K and some change. The Writ is for chump change- about $78K. It adds up when they forget about you. We'll give a chunk to Fisher House and Navy Marine Corps Relief.

Believe it or not, the money was immaterial. My wife's family is blessed and she's an only child. We did well on investments in spite of my illness. I may not have decided to fight VA but they said I was never in Vietnam. I spent two years over there, have three combat Vs and a lot of dead friends. It pissed me off just enough to stay alive long enough to set the record straight. I didn't think it would take this long. You can call me late for dinner but never call me a liar.

Clear prop

ASK: Semper Fi

Gastone

More movement on claim, how it's with the VLJ as of 1-21-2015.I think that there is some light at the end of this tunnel.I can almost feel a breeze, lol