Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm Speechless And Need Direction

Rate this topic

coastie72

I thought my workday would never end.............I am still in disbelief at the way yesterday went. 8:00 A.M. C&P exam.....around 8:00 P.M. last night decision made, award granted and claim closed.

I am so grateful for all the kind and knowledgeable people on this forum for you wisdom, guidance and support. I've got to let this sink in a day or two before I do much of anything!

I guess at some point now that this claim is closed, I will see if I can connect for my knee that was injured on duty that has required two surgeries. It is clearly in my service record.

Like I said in an earlier post, I have difficulty feeling worthy of anything. With that said, I sure waited long enough though.

I can take solace in knowing that I have not lied about my issues, but I have to find away around the guilt I feel.

Thank you all and God Bless!

I feel the guilt also but you did your job and got hurt during it. You deserve to be taken care of. Don't feel guilty for getting what you deserve. We served and still live with the additude of give me some Motrin and put me back in the game coach. Congrats and get your knees in the system and get them taken care of.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use