VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

Anybody ever have a new claim disappear off of eBenefits completely? I filed a new one based on information received from my SMR's when I received them from the National Personnel Records Center. The VA was supposed to have retrieved them under the VCAA, but they were never in my C-FILE, so I obtained them myself and filed them with the VA.

I filed the new compensation claim in August, 2014, and it has been sitting on idle in Under Review for several months until a couple of days ago, when it disappeared completely. All other claims and information is still there.

Anybody have this happen?

Mark

EP (end product). Tracking number for claim. Examples. 8 or less first claim. EP 110. 8 or more first claim 010. Any non original claim 020. This is how va tracks a claim. A claim was decided and then new strs submitted. End product 020. Dependency claim 130 end product. Adaptive housing or equipment 290. Just to name a fewHopefully this explains what you are asking.

Edited by JT24usn

I had my proposal to reduce listed on ebenefits during the period to file the NOD and submit evidence. which i did. once i did that and window closed it disappeared. I had to go through the VSO and a rater friend to see the status. never appeared again.

msattler. if you have already submitted everything you want to, regardless of it working or not you are going to be waiting anyway. I would once a month... IRIS to get written proof as to the status of your claim and call to get immediate(ish) response on the status.

I

After talking with a DRO the other day, I learned that my "new" claims, which were inferred from my previous C&P, were moved down to appeals case currently in the NOD phase. He advised that because these were secondary conditions, the VA would decide on the primary condition and rate from there. I'm also now under a de novo review with a C&P scheduled for July 18th and a bloodwork draw on July 21st. We'll see how it all pans out now.

Mark

Markin I'm glad it is moving along for you ,so they just took it upon themselves to move it are did you reopen it stating you did not agree ,my claim is at the New Orleans RO and from what my VSO said its in express lane and those are done quickly.