VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rage

Rate this question

bionoce

Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Video games

Movies

Fishing

Taking time out for yourself can help alleviate the buildup of a short fuse, in my opinion

pinstriping freestyle,, just let your soul release onto paper or any other object.. Its like a ritual./. I like to burn incense. get into a meditation and open my paint cans, mix the color I want, use turpentine to pallette the paint, then start my design.. The incense I burn is Frankencence and Myrr the same stuff they use in Jesus times.. I also have some spiknenard oil for anointing myself before meditation.. ( the same oil that was rubbed on jesus feet ) In these deep meditation/art sessions I spend time with jesus. Those amongst us who follow the biblical texts, know that time is short.. the signs are all here. I dont understand how people dont go nuts without God in thier daily lives..

Edited by 63SIERRA

also there some very uplifting christian music on the radio,.., KLOVE in texas.. listening to music while enjoying your hobby is an enhancement.