Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help Hadit Help You

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

First thanks to everyone at hadit for given their time. For those who are seeking advice please bear with us. Hadit is a volunteer site where most who post are veterans, widows and family members. We are going through our own disabilities/situations that may delay a response but we are here to help and to learn how to help others. No matter what you know or what you think you know please be polite and respectful which is part of your agreement to be part of this wonderful site. Please try to give the best most accurate information as possible, with so many moderators/elders including the many, many members we have, If someone pass/give the wrong information another will try to correct their post so we all learn. With so many new comers we have to ask ourselves why are we here. We are here to help, yes we may gripe and vent at times but we are still here to help which is the bottom line. If your post is not responded to bump it so more can see. Once you get the help you need please stay to help others, we are always growing and getting new members. Yes, the word is getting out. So let us help one another because we are all in the same boat and it does not look like VA is getting better.

Moderators/Elders if I spoke out of place please correct me.

Edited by pacmanx1

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Well, I appreciate this site...Since things with the VA are not working out as well as I would like, I guess I will not be able to make any substantial donations to the other veterans homes that I wanted to and I have done in the past...So I guess I will just have to make one for HAd it.. Within the next few days...Just very frustrating putting 47 years into this crap and they still try to screw ya over...Sorry folks, wish it could be more of a donation to all you here on Had it....RSG

Well said Pete.

GP

• HadIt.com Elder

Excellent post pete992

.............Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Its okay RSG

just help out ever how you can or what you can afford , helping veterans win there claim is a great help that's what this is all about, some veterans can't afford donations and that's fine there is enough of us vets that can and all the help Ms Tbird gets is very well appreciated.

.................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• Founder

What Buck said :-)

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Most Veterans struggle for a while why they fight for their benefits and that is not the time to try and make donations. When you win your claim or you get back on your feet is a good time to consider. In the early years some of us made regular donations that we could afford and as Hadit grew Tbird was able to skip donations as traffic and site advertising helped. Tbird has also paid out of her pocket for many of upgrades and cost of this web site. Its been my experience that when she asks for help she has put it off for a long time and really needs some support.

If you can't afford it don't do it. You support Hadit by helping Veterans.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.