Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Oklahoma Veteran Faces Life In Prison For Treating Ptsd With Marijuana

Rate this question

Notorious Kelly

Question

This ain't the America i was sold:

“He was taking 13 pills a day, and it was just killing his liver. He was having all these issues with his body and he just wanted to try something more natural to just see if he could do without that many pills a day,” she said.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/oklahoma-veteran-with-ptsd-faces-life-in-prison-for-treating-ptsd-with-marijuana/207335/

I love this, definitely has nothing to do with the pharma execs pushing big money into political campaigns...

"Just keep pushing all our meds on these vets, they dont have any other choice right?"

70% - PTSD

->50% - OSA (Secondary to PTSD)

30% - Bilateral Pes Planus w/Plantar Fasciitis

30% - Migraines

10% - Tinnitus

20% - Back

0% - bilateral shin splints

Can you imagine us exporting marijuana it would put americans back to work.

50 plants 1lb per plant. 4000 per pound. Times 50 = 200,000 US Dollars. And work maybe 4 months out of the year.

I can see why big phamicutal companys are wanting to squash the competition.

Think of how nice and simple life would sitting on deck /pool/hot tub watching your plants grow

• HadIt.com Elder

Well you can still get it on the streets ,but I sure wish the VA would start use it take all these pills and shave them where the sun don't shine and maybe there employees would do there jobs right & be more courteous. LEAGIZE THAT SHI## IF IT WORKS!!!

It seems the USA, FDA is last in line to do anything or at least try stuff usually after everyone dies before they even think about it.

Actress Farah Faucett needed treatment for her cancer and she had to go over seas to be treated, obviously she was to for gone for it to help but had she got the treatment here in the states maybe she would be alive today.

...................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

PTSD fixer upper of Zoloft, Seroquel, Xanax or Klonopin, throw in a dash of whiskey and beer is like dumping gasoline on an open flame. Those pills are a nightmare and they don't fix anything. Pills without working on the underlying issues in therapy is dumb. Mary Jane has cannibinoids that can relieve symptoms without screwing the liver

Edited by bionoce