VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Sc+P&t And Retro Questions

Rate this topic

WOLF14

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats....The VA gave you your 100% in Aug, so they are saying that Sept 1, 2013 was the retro date start. From the way I read it , all the amount withheld from that date will be your retro x each month adding for the Colas of Dec 13/14/15. I can't tell you the exact amount and wont even try, but a good average would be around $1300 per month from Sept 1, 2013, based on the amount withheld.

Congratulations, nothing special for military ID cards just the renewals every 4 years for dependants. My wifes is coming up in December.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE.

I have confirmed that DFAS has in fact completed my AEW on 13 Aug 2015 and sent it to VA via batch file on 20 Aug 2015.  VA of course said that it hasn't been scanned into the system for processing whatever the heck that means????

I also requested a copy of my AEW from DFAS on 18 Aug which has not arrived yet. The 1-800 call Peggy number is useless.  Not sure when my Retro will be paid as I can't seem to get anyone on the phone at the 1-800 number that has a clue. 

I know there are lot's of Vets who have waited a long time for their retro.  My thought is if DFAS sends it to VA via batch file then what would need to be scanned in for processing as I'm assuming that the batch file is on disc or computerized.  BLUF: This seems fairly straight forward and is not rocket science.

Thoughts...................

V/r

WOLF14

Wolf, you made me laugh to myself just now,

Many years ago we go a memo from HQ with BLUF (Bottom LIne Up Front) on the first line after subject.

One of my subordinates wanted to know what BLUF meant.

My infantry buddy told him Blue Leader Under Fire...

One of my favorites..

Hope you get your retro soon.

Hamslice

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use