Ascomdepot68

eBenefits appeals section back up

Question

Checked yesterday and the eBenefits "appeals" section which has been down for some time is back up. I do not see any enhancements that were promised. One thing I do see is that the date a claim was received is now gone, the decision is the date first shown. In some of my own appeals the dates on that are wrong. I also note the status on things are late in updates. Recently I requested that three individual  claims (reimbursement  for medical expenses) be dropped, the claims are still up.

Sorry if news of the site being back up as to appeals has been published somewhere else, didn't see it though. 

6 answers to this question

I noticed that too...there are no new enhancements...same old shit....what a waste of time.

1 person likes this

vlb-how-to-file.jpg

The only thing i found on there was that the F'd up my NOD date, so thats pretty cool.... Only the VA would need to take down a major part of their site to revamp and then roll out the same thing as before...

2 people like this

Total joke.. i dont see any enhancements. this is such a let down.. but so expected

1 person likes this

now, the site is down because some certificate has expired.

1 person likes this

Great post and great comments.  These ebenefits snafus, that continue for long periods, shows a part of what is wrong with VA.  

It's tantamount to "shutting down the government" through snafu, boondoogling and not paying it's bills.