Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Service Connected 100% P&T

Rate this topic

bluevet

Congrats on the Great New, and Good Advice given above. I too just found out a few days that I am 100% Permanent, and it is well deserved for us both. Good luck

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulation bluevet...this is a great win buddy...enjoy & take some time off  but please stay with hadit  all your post are great and very helpful to other veterans.

Thanks

........Buck

Yes,I agree...you can encourage many others here....and .you overcame a lot that many vets deal with.

I wonder if the Mil ever got a clue on Bipolar at all....and I sure hope VA understands it more than they used to.

Bluevet this is a FANTASTIC Victory!!!!!!!!!

Yes,I agree...you can encourage many others here....and .you overcame a lot that many vets deal with.

I wonder if the Mil ever got a clue on Bipolar at all....and I sure hope VA understands it more than they used to.

Bluevet this is a FANTASTIC Victory!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Berta! Is there some way that I can send you a private message? Last time I tried to send you a PM, it wasn't allowed, but I have some info that I want you to have.

Bluevet, congratulations, I am happy for you and your family, and glad you got the rating you deserve, well done!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use