Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

allison hickey resigning

iceturkee

• HadIt.com Elder

Sad to hear this news, but if she had her hand in the cookie jar  she goes down.

she was a 4 star General too...WOW!

maybe she is resigning because she had too?   like she okay-ed those funds?  if ya do something illegal it may not come back on you right away but it will come back on ya someday!

But I hate to hear she had a part of this  she seem to like to help veterans...and she did.

.............Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet

she did help a lot of veterans on hadit...maybe when you emailed her she was trying to figure out what to do  if she got caught? and never had the time to help with claims? so she probably figured the RO getting email from her would shake the tree a little and RO would get on your claim right away?

maybe? 

jmo

..................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

The VFW asked for her replacement, this is why i stopped paying dues.  while i get that this was an issue, a few hundred k in teh VA world is small potatoes. i think they didnt like that she was doing more than most of their VSO's on a daily basis.  Sorry good VSO"s out there, you know its not at you.

70% - PTSD

->50% - OSA (Secondary to PTSD)

30% - Bilateral Pes Planus w/Plantar Fasciitis

30% - Migraines

10% - Tinnitus

20% - Back

0% - bilateral shin splints

No matter the real reason for her departure, we all will suffer for it.  All we can really do is pray for her replacement to be even more interested in helping Veterans, and not just being another pol collecting tax payer monies.

• HadIt.com Elder

In my opinion, This was courtesy of your local Service Orgs. They made her the focus of a witch hunt. It was plain wrong. She was helpful to veterans. She helped my Grandfather get his benefits not too long ago.

Its time we put these VSO's (Vermin Shady Operators)  out of business. All they do is a little paperwork, Beat their chest if they get you 10 percent, if they don't totally screw up your claim like they did mine, then flood your mailbox asking you to sign your life insurance over to them, What a Scam.,

We need better, We can do better and we have better.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.