Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Hearing decision

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Apparently I did not read my DRO decision good enough the first 3 times, but if you read the last page she states that the OGC decision was made with all of the cited evidence in my claim, that cannot be true. They made their decision a week before the engineers report I hired was submited into my claim as new evidence. How can she say all evidence cited in my claim was considered in the decision from the OGC if they never even seen the report it shows the dates when all was submitted and it says she got her answer the 23rd from them but then on the 30th the day she wrote up the decision my new evidence was submitted into my claim? She looked at it the day she wrote her decision and entered it in that day even cited a few things as true but only the bits she used to deny as OGC said to . How can she just use some of the report, if it's all true wouldn't the whole report have to be cited and weighed in? She was nice about deny it saying well there's nothing I can do here but I will help you with the appeal and saying they can approve the things I can't.

I was at 40% for awhile and NEVER paid any co-pays for NSC.  I also didn't have any other health insurance.  I am now 60% and still receive treatment/health care at the VA for S/C contentions and NSC.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Certain types of treatment are exempt regardless of SC status. There is also a means test which can waiver co-pays for veterans SC at 40% or less, but it is still 50% SC for across the board exemption.

http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/copays.asp

13 minutes ago, Vync said:

Certain types of treatment are exempt regardless of SC status. There is also a means test which can waiver co-pays for veterans SC at 40% or less, but it is still 50% SC for across the board exemption.

http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/cost/copays.asp

Well I am glad I am now 60% and able to have the care I need.

Vync, I stand corrected corrected on the co-pays. Any idea how the VA co-pays stack up against O-Care and Medicare?

Jjfrie, did your auto insurance provider stiff you on the medical coverage relating to your accident? 

The 7/16/15 Memorandum, Line of Duty Administrative Decision, how bad was that?

Do you have any increase claims in for your 30% SC's? Sometimes, a different line of attack is necessary to obtain your objective. Getting your TBI SC'd is apparently going to take awhile. Is there anything else wrong with you, MH or Physical, that could be SC'd? Any possible Secondary's to your current SC's?

Semper Fi

2 hours ago, Gastone said:

Vync, I stand corrected corrected on the co-pays. Any idea how the VA co-pays stack up against O-Care and Medicare?

Jjfrie, did your auto insurance provider stiff you on the medical coverage relating to your accident? 

The 7/16/15 Memorandum, Line of Duty Administrative Decision, how bad was that?

Do you have any increase claims in for your 30% SC's? Sometimes, a different line of attack is necessary to obtain your objective. Getting your TBI SC'd is apparently going to take awhile. Is there anything else wrong with you, MH or Physical, that could be SC'd? Any possible Secondary's to your current SC's?

Semper Fi

They didn't stiff me but paid off my lease I really didn't think about my coverage of progressive from 10 years ago. MH they said was because of the crash not my deployment and putting in for an increase would take my appeal even longer I thought? I got a letter saying my claim was at the board and my docket number ebenefits says appeal is at the board. wouldn't an increase kick it back out the board? I had a broken finger which is healed but causes me pain through my wrist I was rated a 0 percent my shoulder which still painful with any movement up to about 45 in the front rated at 20. My right foot which I say is more but rated me at 10 percent. The hand pain recently lost me my job by losing hold of a blade rope and causing another blade to smack the crane. Fixable but after fixing it let go for the damage.

I have been holding it aside hoping this appeal might go quicker like the DRO I had but she was nice enough to tell me she can't grant at her level which infuriates me to a point were they make you wait years for treatment to be battered by the time the appeal gets granted I'll be pushing up daisies.