VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How long did it take for Dr. Bash to complete your IMO?

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I just type ''Dr Craig Bash Veteran Advisor'' in  google browser    and it brought up his web site  and  News segment about him helping a Veteran that got his leg blowed off.

so his site is still up and running.

Craig Bash M.D., dba /Veterans Medical Advisor, has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau based upon failure to deliver services. 

Two complaints have been filed against the business since 2013, and the business failed to respond to either.

I was promised I'd have my IMO in a month by Bash over the phone.

Didn't happen.

Won't respond to letters, emails, etc. Doesn't seem to have a problem cashing my monthly payment checks though..

That's $2350 dollars for nothing that I've thrown away unless the IMO just so happens to fall out of the freaking sky one day..

I could have used that money and flown to Oklahoma City and had the Ellis Clinic do four IME's for

$500.00 dollars and still had money in my pocket.

Feeling really bummed out.

Edited by 63Charlie
  • HadIt.com Elder

Humm  IDK?

Maybe Jerrel Cook & Jbasser can get him on the hadit blog talk radio show here in the near future as their guest speaker and you can call into the show & talk with him.

I'll check with them.

.........................Buck

63Charlie,

I think you and I are in the same boat. I also read the complaints, but there was so much more good out there about Dr. Bash. I figured that he would be able to help me with my IMO.  I did get responses from a "Chris", but that has stopped also.   I would talk to your bank and ask them to not honor  any more checks to Dr. Bash. At least you won't be out any more $$$. Maybe he'll surface. 

Also, I am going to see if maybe the Ellis folks can help me.  It won't hurt to talk to them. I am not a veteran nor was my husband. But we both worked in Iraq and Afghanistan as civilian contractors. My husband died on July 4th, 2013.  From the time we got the cancer diagnosis (Stage IV Renal Cancer), until he died was less than 15 days.  He never got to see an oncologist or a pulmonary doctor  outside of being in the hospital.  NONE of our doctors would write a medical letter of opinion for me. I heard "NO"  more times than I care to think about.   For me, finding Bash was almost my last hope. But, like most things, maybe it he was just too good to be real.

You being a vet, and being in this situation is crazy! I am at loss for words about this.  

If I hear anything at all, I'll post again.

Kathy

• HadIt.com Elder

When I talked to Bash I negotiated with him over the cost of his help.  It is inexcusable for him to take 6 months to deliver IMO.  He is always ready to take the money.  I know he used to be good and would write opinions for federal worker's compensation as well.  If BBB gives him an "F" I would worry. 

Hey john999,

Maybe news about Bash will surface? Maybe not. I can't say that for me it doesn't matter, because it does.  He charged me 5K, offered a payment plan.  I really didn't have a clue about how much a IMO would cost, but I should have been smarter. I am out 4K on this deal. He can try and cash the last 2 checks, but they won't be honored.

Have a good Tuesday!

Kathy