Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Helped by HadIt.com? Add your testimonial - Read others

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

20-year-1997-2017-2-150x150.pngHadIt.com Providing Veterans with reliable VA disability claims and benefits information.

Helped by HadIt.com? Add your testimonial - Read others

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Adminstrator

I found this site after going through the DAV here in Omaha.  I told them I wanted to file for certain presumptive conditions and I was told no one ever gets those, they are just there to make congress look good.  I went through 3 VSO's there and I got fed up, so I searched the internet and found HADIT!  One of the first things I saw was a post by someone who was talking about presumptive conditions and how they got SC after they were already out for so many years.  I was like holy crap could this actually happen?  I then started asking questions and Bronco and Buck and Berta all chimed in to say for sure file for anything you feel you are having issues with.  I filed on Ebenefits for all of my conditions and I think it was a week later DAV called me up and sent a letter to let me know they could no longer help me as I would not follow directions.  

Fast forward 6 years later I am now poised to get my 100% (crossing my fingers!)  I made a ton of mistakes getting here, but everyone here has been so helpful!  Some day I might not have full function of my arms, so I just want to give the biggest salute to all those who serve here on HADIT!  You have truly changed my life for the better, and have set up my family to be able to deal with anything!  

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!  

Randy 

• HadIt.com Elder

Before I arrived at Hadit I did not know what TDIU was,  but within 18 months of getting advice on Hadit I had TDIU.  I had used the DAV and VFW for years and go nowhere.  I would still be getting 30% rating if not for info I got on Hadit.  You just have to make up your mind that you will not be denied.