• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

Personality Disorder

Rate this question

Guest fla_viking

Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends

The VAwatchdog reported military Dr is reporting the abuse of the Personality Disorder (PD) as a quick means of getting rid of soliders and to keep them from being awarded VA compensaton. The report said this was a common tacitc of the veitnam war. I personally experenced this fruad. Was given PD and the VA refused for 22 years to investigate the origin of my illness even though 22 years later there was overwhelming evidence of schizophrenia and I was awarded 100%.

There are those among us who feel the system is incompetant, makes mistakes ect. but is not orginized enough to conspire aganst so many veterans to deny them our claims. Well hers proof they are sabatoging claims even before they are filed. If slapping on PD as a means of limiting claims. How much more agressive do they get when an actual claim is filed. There are 14 common VA dirty tricks that are so common the VBM warns about them. The VA is not even inventing anything new. They just rely on the same old delay tactics. The more we learn about these tricks and ways to subvert them. The quicker the claims will get through.

If I can knock years off a vets claim by warning them on how bad the VA is and there illegal tactics. Taking the years off a veterans wait is what hadit.com is about for me.

Every veteran should look at any diagnosis of PD on them as a potential fraud against the veteran and should re open there claims. Its been out in the open for some years now that PD was abused and is being abused now.

Terry Higgins

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• In Memoriam

I have a question about recruiting. If service recruiters, have accepted over 22,000 people with personality disorders, since 2001, then recruiters are failing in their recruiting screening efforts.

Recruiters who fail, to recognize standards, must be demoted 2 pay grades and sent to the front lines regardless of age, position, family appointments, cronyism, or any other perk in the service.

If military service is accepting PD, as passing for military service, it should be granted benefits for worsening of the condition, and granted benefits notwithstanding VA denial efforts to the contrary.

It is like the Military going into the Rotten Egg store, buying a rotten egg, and then latter saying that the military did not know that the egg was rotten, after the egg was used to fill a billet for several years. I can say this because I was diagnosed with PD, 20 years after my service. Maybe I am just a rotten egg.

Futher, like training a young person to indiscriminately KILL (that is what they want), and then latter saying this person has a PD, because the person wants to KILL indiscriminately. Notice how the two words are reversed.

Edited by Stretch

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

• HadIt.com Elder

terry; thanks for the heads up. have you ever heard of PD diagnosis such as 'dependency disorder', sort of inferring the idea the veteran ihas a weakness being pyschologically dependent upon thier parents or relationships?

When I read my CP originally I felt the brush off and my SO very much let me be, so I didnt appeal the insulting terms, felt the chain of command was way out of my reach or brainpower.That along with other baggage are still in my ole gunny sack, even though I do have a better diagnosis/clear diagnosis in works now.

I double checked and again cringe about the wimpy wording the pysch Dr used. Thanks for suggesting that I and ..>quote"Every veteran should look at any diagnosis of PD on them as a potential fraud against the veteran and should re open there claims. Its been out in the open for some years now that PD was abused and is being abused now." <unquote

just me, cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• HadIt.com Elder

Cowgirl

There is a whole list of personality disorders the military can choose from and the only thing that counts is they are not compensable. It is just a scam to cheat vets out of compensation. It hurt me too when I was 20 years old to be told their was something wrong with me and that I was born with it. This was after serving for 28 months. Why did they not detect this until I started having problems and seeking help from a psychiatrist? I only had 8 months left on my enlistment and they decided I was unsuitable. The thing was I was seeking help and this is what I got. This was back in 1971 so you can imagine the attitude the Army had towards troopers with problems. PTSD was still a figment of our imaginations as were most other mental problems.

They tried the same shit on me.... They said as i was in the army at 17 i was to imature and had a personality disorder that caused my problems.. i said ok so the doctor said i was to imature to be in the military so instead of releasing me you sent me to Viet Nam ???? So then my problems are caused by you anyway... end of story