Jump to content

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

What happens if a disabled veteran wants to live in a foreign country?

Rate this question



4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • HadIt.com Elder

not sure this link will be of any help  but I'll put it up


I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

If the country has a US Embassy, Military Base or Consulate, VA Re-exams wouldn't be a problem other than the In-Country Travel.

There's a Vet here on Hadit that is SC'd, and has been a many yer resident of Thailand. I'll put him in touch with you.

Semper Fi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
  • Moderator

You got GREAT answers from Buck and Gastone.  Here in America, the VA will compensate you for travel pay to a C and P exam.  Somehow, I kind of doubt that VA will pay you travel pay for a C and P exam in Boston if you live in Thialand.  Dont expect the VA to send a doctor to Thailand to do your c and p exam.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use