VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

MOPH closing confirmed

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

If you are a Veteran, represented by MOPH, you need to know that MOPH is closing down its offices.  This can have a drastic effect on your claim, and it wont be good for you.  You likely need to get a new representative.  

This station confirms MOPH is closing its doors:

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Waco--Purple-Heart-veterans-service-center-to-close-its-doors-480422933.html

Buck, where on the website did you find the cards?  This will really be hard on MOPH guys being represented.  The other service organizations will probably be swamped.

• HadIt.com Elder

Vetquest  will ask Ms Tbird to put them back up..its bussiness size cards with hadit logo and web site, I can't seem to find them either  last time I printed some off was couple years ago..

I'll check with Ms T she  may put them back up for the ones of us that want to print some out...

besure to use a photo type copy paper or a thicker type paper   they print out like 25 or 30 or more on one sheet paper  depends on the size you want them. then I just used scissors to cut them out.

I had about 50  but gave them all away at my VAMC and city cafe where few Vets hang out. 

Ms T will probably put them back on hadit ,  I can't find them either   usually there in a Hadit add  or in the hadit shop  where the Hadit T-shirts, mugs and calendars are

• HadIt.com Elder

I do the same as vetquest. Have been using Vista Print for a few years and for the money they are pretty hard to beat. You can be a clutz like me and it comes out very professional looking.If you really want to get a lot of info, you can print on both sides. It sure saves a lot of time and works better if you give a veteran something in writing. More professional too; like "this guy looks like he knows what he is doing. Even has a business card."

• HadIt.com Elder

Vetquest

Ms T put up the pass it on cards    but here is a link to them

/Downloads/hadit_com_pass_it_on_cards.pdf

Yes I have used  vista print   very good.

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

If the above link don't open see Ms T post