VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I am tired of crap put in my VA Medical records

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Richard 1954  

Of course we veterans should not have to plead and beg for anything from the VA, (I HATE IT ITS LIKE THAT) but now days that's become a reality if we want to get better care and specialty Items.  or if we wait long enough we will just die off before we get the things we need.  (that would be fine with the VA)

We can't control what the Dr's put or write down into our medical records  its up to each veteran to confront their Health care providers bout that  face to face  how the veteran handles that is his/her own business.

And its certainly the Veterans option has to how he goes about getting the care and the things he/she needs at the VA to make his/her life a little more comfortable. rather or not we have to beg for it or show our emotions to them..as long as we get the things we need.

As for as broncovet and I answering these post  we just speak from our experiences in dealing with the VA. and give our opinion, you may not like it but hopefully other Veterans will and it may help them.

I can't speak for broncovet   but if you don't like what I post don't answer them or you can always hit the delete button  and I won't never post to you again.

plus if you are like this (rude post of yours) to the VA clerks I can see why you will be made and classed as a trouble maker within the VA

Hadit members can do without veterans like you that love to add insults to this board or try and like to put other veterans down, that's not why were  here..... period.

Hotheads

Ms Tbird has Ignore feature  here on hadit  I suggest you use it.

15 hours ago, Richard1954 said:

Ok... lets back up a minute.....No veteran should have to ask and kiss butt to get Items that are medically necessary.... To be sure my Prmary care doctor did refer me to PM&R to get the exam for the power chair, and the doctor that did the exam... did recommend approval for the chair.... My initial comments were not about not getting a chair,  there were about extraneous BS being put into the medical records that have no bearing on the care we receive.  Broncovet just assumed it was about not getting a wheel chair as it appears you have also.... I got the darn chair they always approve it...  

Precisely!! 

Aren’t ya glad you didn’t post this on the other site/ forum? Oh the horror you would of received.

I hope your issue gets resolved and letting us know what they write in our medical records can be hurtful.

good thing you got the power chair.

9 hours ago, Buck52 said:

plus if you are like this (rude post of yours) to the VA clerks I can see why you will be made and classed as a trouble maker within the VA

Hadit members can do without veterans like you that love to add insults to this board or try and like to put other veterans down, that's not why were  here..... period.

Hotheads

I am sorry you feel as if I am a hothead.... I have never  insulted you anyone nor make insulting comments to anyone  ... I try to be respectful of everyone and do my best to not instigate confrontation...    I am a big boy and I know that we will not always agree , but I hope  we can disagree respectfully... In the case of Broncovet's comment . he was insulting and out of line, but he will be ignored for the most part because he has a position of authority on this board, as do you... I know how this works, this it Tbird's home and you are  a part of her  police force.... if you don't want me to be a member of this board all you have to do is ask me to leave....but to be sure I am not a hothead..... and while Broncovet's comment did in fact anger me, I responded with factual information... not name calling as you have done here....

I have a wealth of knowledge because of my 35 years history dealing with the VA ( no I do not have all the answers, but I try to be factual always)   and as a past Veteran Adviser who assisted veterans with their claims.. I hope you can see this. if nothing else... 

4 hours ago, 63Charlie said:

Broncovet's comment on this topic is inconsiderate, rude, snide, and sarcastic.

Thank your  for your support .. and  I will now refrain from making any more comments concerning this thread