VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results, 30 day waiting period?

Rate this question

LanceJoseph

Question

Hello all, I recently filed for an increase on 3 separate issues and was scheduled for a C&P exam on Dec, 9th. The exam was thorough and the NP took her time asking many questions and was very patient with me when it came to the physical examinations. I was told that before I left that I would be able to see my exam notes on the Blue Button page on myhealth.va. I did provide the examiner with 2 IMO's and 1 buddy statement at the beginning of the exam. Today I checked and I found a note from the examiner stating "The comp and pen exam notes will be available 30 calendar days after completion". I have never once seen this before, and if this is the case there will be a decision before I ever see my exam notes. I called the C&P office to clarify why this is or how I could receive those records, They simply put a note in the system to the examiner herself asking to call me back. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.   

Any advice on what I should do? 

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 2.41.08 PM.png

The 30 days comment seems accurate.  My C&Ps from 12 and 13 Nov were conducted at VA facilities.  12th showed up in Bluebutton Notes yesterday, 13 Nov has yet to post (just checked). 

18 hours ago, shrekthetank1 said:

C&P exams do not go to your blue button report.  You can go to the release of information office at the hospital and put in for them, but it can take up to a month for them to come through.  They can't make a decision until they get them.  The real issue is you can't stop what they are going to do.  You can only appeal it.  

C&P exams can be accessed via Blue Button.   This is something may have been recently allowed.  Up until a couple days ago the C&P results were available 3 days after they were uploaded.  Recently the VA changed this to where they results are now available after 30 days.  I recently experienced this.  I had a C&P exam on Nov 5th and when going to blue button got the same message the OP received.  30 days later I accessed my C&P results via blue button. 

As mentioned above that is only if the C&P was performed by the VA. The one and only I ever had showed up 3 days later via the blue button, this was in Oct of this year.

All the other ones I have had done were by LHI, QTC, and VES and I can oly get those with a FOIA request. I try to do a FOIA request about once a year if I have had any rating changes during that time, this way I have my entire Claims Folder.