VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not able to log into Ebenefits

Rate this question

Ronc531

Question

I haven't been able to log into my ebenefits account for the last month. I called someone and they said my first name wasn't in there and my last name was spelled differently. How could this happen? i've been logging into there for over a year. they said to fax a cover sheet to some place and they would cal me. I faxed the information to the number I was given but haven't heard back yet.

anyone know a number I can call to talk with a person to get this fixed? I would really like to get this fixed and cannot understand how my information could have been changed.

Anyone else ever had this happen to them?

On 12/29/2019 at 11:45 PM, GBArmy said:

Ronc531 This is a good example of the inaccuracies and inconsistencies of ebenefits. Call Peggy again and ask for it to be corrected. You can also go to VA.gov and under "contact us" try there. Also scout around in ebenefits and see if your profile/personal info has been compromised somehow and try to correct. 

I was worried about my information being compromised and someone getting in and changing my deposit information. I did get my disability check on the first so that was a relief!

• HadIt.com Elder

Ron You have reason to worry; be sure you keep on it and get it straightened out. It may be a simple fix on their end but it can be a nagging problem that will prevent you from accessing info you want.

• HadIt.com Elder

Usually e-benefits  do upgrades during the weekend..from my experience with them , and you can't log in until, they complete the upgrade.

This is just one reason why we can't log in.