Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

In A Nutshell

Rate this topic

63Charlie

I recently woke up to a sobering realization..

Without finding HADIT.com, I wouln't know a damn thing, nor would I have been granted a damn thing in VA disability benefits.

That is the truth.

I appreciate your patience with me and the guidance that those of you have freely given .

My donation is to help HADIT help other veterans in their time of need, just as HADIT did for me.

There are members here who truly are heroes in my book.

Thank you.

• HadIt.com Elder

63 Charlie

Thank you for your donation  it is greatly appreciated .

I think most of us would not have a damn thing  without HADIT's help  Thanks to Tbird for putting it all together. and to all the elders for staying with hadit  like Ms Berta and broncovet, Vync, Pete992,John Basser/Jerrell Cook and many many others. like GB Army , Shrecktank1, Richard 1954

I hope everyone stays safe and'' disinfected ''during this PANDEMIC

Personally I've never been so tired washing my darn hands in all my life  but I guess its good.

Take Care Everyone!!!

Edited by Buck52

Thank you.  Yes, I agree, had it not been for hadit, I wouldnt have any benefits.  I have tried to give back by answering questions, and I have answered a lot of them.  

Buck...

Its my "opinion" you dont need to wash your hands a million times "while you are at home".  

However, if you go "where other humans (other than your wife)  have been" then wash them right away and dont touch your face.    You probably dont need to take a lot of precautions "inside your home" UNLESS, you have recently been outside the home (say at the grocery store).  

Once I get home from the grocerty store, I immediately go wash my hands.  Then I go back to my car and wipe off the stering wheel, door handles (inside and outside) and anything that I touched AFTER touching stuff that others touched.  (door handles in the grocery store, grocery cart, etc. etc.)  

You are unlikey to get the virus in your home "unless" you brought it there from outside, such as on your hands.  Thats why our governer ordered us to stay home, we are highly unlikely to get the virus in our own home (that is, unless we bring it into our home usually from our hands).  

People often cough into their hands..then they touch doors, handrails, and all kinds of stuff in public places.  Thats why you need to wash your hands after you have been in a public place and return to your home.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger That broncovet

I do disinfect the house to when I get home  I wash my hands  and go around with clean wash rag and some 99% lysol spray and spray &wipe everthing we come in contact with door knobs  TV remote ,drawers  handles and tables ,cabinets  ect,,ect,,,  but if one leaves the home  he needs to take more caution that this, if you get gas wipe that pump handle off before you grab it wear a mask in the grocery store  keep hand sanitizer on your person 69 % alcohol% kills all germs wear surgical gloves picking out your food  we never know who touch it before you got to it  things like this and stay back from everyone you come in contact while in the public  we can't be to cautions other wise during this coronavirus  Pandemic your playing russian roulette .

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use