VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

• HadIt.com Elder

Tbird, thank you and the 'volunteer' moderators~ for the hours, days, months, years of genuine concern and unselfish dedication to others.

Is it possible that I have been here give or take 4 years? and Hadit has been here for over 12 years!? Whee...

Congraulations and thank you for your patience as we struggling veterans and family arrive daily to work the VA puzzle.

This Hadit cowgirl is beholden to my 'life-saving' Hadit family.

Edited by cowgirl

I'm just a newcomer here but am very grateful for this place. Without it, the people here, I would have blown my fuse before this.

We are a bunch of largely stressed, frequently medicated, individuals dealing with often intensely personal, emotionally charged issues with a desperately needed yet adversarial institution organized so as to thwart us at every turn (except on very rare occasion or so it seems). We will vent, can't not.

The ability of the moderators to ride herd on such a disparate group, to know when somebody is just blowing steam, whether to, when, and how much to rein 'em, or when somebody is just being obnoxious and needs to be dealt with is remarkable. Such choices and decisions are a tough call.

None of it is designed to make you popular or win you many friends and can alienate you from some you have. I too am a moderator on another site with fairly strict rules of conduct, 'G' rating at all times, and it can be rough. But the result is a better place suited to the wants and needs of the bulk of those who stay and participate. It also makes for a much more effecient means of sharing and disseminating information when there is no fear of being flamed for sharing a bit of knowledge or an opinion.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, that this is just such a place, and thank you, all of you T-bird, moderators, and members for it. :D

Edited by Jayg

• HadIt.com Elder

The Moderators are in agreement and if you post political links or observations the post will be unapproved and if it is inflammatory for this Board you can be suspended for a cool down period.

Inflammatory for this Board is partisan either Democrat or Republican.

Go somewhere else for politics.

The politics of VA are the only exception.

There seems to be a few Members who are trying to push each other into a flame war and this will not be tolerated.