VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

• HadIt.com Elder

The critical item on the GAF, provided that you have a mental disorder eligible for service connection on Axis I, is Axis V. Scores of 50 or below are candidates for 100% ratings, or at least for 70% ans IU for someone not working.

Alex

Quotes from Alex Humpfrey on Hadit

Someone should make a book

• Founder

a couple of things

i have not been able to respond to folks as quickly as i like i have had some health and personal problems for a few months now

it's nothing serious, but distracting and stressful

Moderators are appointed by me, if you are unhappy with a moderator's decision, you can discuss it respectfully with the moderator and hopefully come to a reasonable solution. if not you can leave, the board is designed to assist veterans with their claims, it is staffed by volunteer members you are all the volunteer members. there is no staff to speak of just all of you helping each other.

this is a moderated board, which means that we try to be reasonable about what we allow on the board, but it is not a free for all, and it is not a free speech site, in the sense that you can't post anything you want and claim it's your right to free speech. this is a privately owned board and we have our set of rules and guidelines.

we grow everyday and as we grow it becomes necessary to become stricter in enforcing the rules, to keep the discussions on topic. as i've said our main purpose here is to allow veterans a place to assist other veterans with their claims. we also have a fair amount of folks who vent and use the site for emotional support, this is not the boards purpose, but if it helps you i'm glad. it's up to individuals as to whether they want to respond to a post or not.

we have been around for over 12 years and over the years we have made good friends and met some troublemakers, some troublemakers come back year after year under different names and email addresses, the moderators and i deal with these folks, but it is a challenge.

just so this is completely clear

Do Not Argue with Moderators, if they tell you to stop doing something, stop it. Moderators have the authority to put members on preview, suspend posting and recommend banning to me.

a couple of things

i have not been able to respond to folks as quickly as i like i have had some health and personal problems for a few months now

it's nothing serious, but distracting and stressful

Moderators are appointed by me, if you are unhappy with a moderator's decision, you can discuss it respectfully with the moderator and hopefully come to a reasonable solution. if not you can leave, the board is designed to assist veterans with their claims, it is staffed by volunteer members you are all the volunteer members. there is no staff to speak of just all of you helping each other.

this is a moderated board, which means that we try to be reasonable about what we allow on the board, but it is not a free for all, and it is not a free speech site, in the sense that you can't post anything you want and claim it's your right to free speech. this is a privately owned board and we have our set of rules and guidelines.

we grow everyday and as we grow it becomes necessary to become stricter in enforcing the rules, to keep the discussions on topic. as i've said our main purpose here is to allow veterans a place to assist other veterans with their claims. we also have a fair amount of folks who vent and use the site for emotional support, this is not the boards purpose, but if it helps you i'm glad. it's up to individuals as to whether they want to respond to a post or not.

we have been around for over 12 years and over the years we have made good friends and met some troublemakers, some troublemakers come back year after year under different names and email addresses, the moderators and i deal with these folks, but it is a challenge.

just so this is completely clear

Do Not Argue with Moderators, if they tell you to stop doing something, stop it. Moderators have the authority to put members on preview, suspend posting and recommend banning to me.

i feel honored to be a member of hadit . i suffer from bipolar and sometimes i get off track and would welcome a moderator getting me back on track . i love this site and if a moderator sees where i am going wrong i welcome him or her to point out that fact.

if a moderator says dont do this i am not going to do it. please let me know when i am not in line,i welcome it. i will quickly make amends.