VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

Yes, yes!! Thanks!

Just a followup note--this stuff was great reading. I am sure many will benefit from the re-posting of "Alex". The sign on the front of my local VFW Post reads: "Honor the dead by helping the living". I bet "Alex" is honored by you thinking enough of him to re-post his directions/suggestions and especially his experience. Thanks again to all Hadit staff with your efforts in getting this info to us!!

Edited by vmo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Carlie, I cannot get it, I click on it and gave me an Hadit error, then I copied the link and paste it in the web address area and sent me back to the Hadit webpage without errors.

Do I have to look for something specific?

Izzy

• Founder

Huffington Post contributor:

---Since 2006 writer R. B. Stuart has been outspoken on the plight of OIF Soldiers returning from Iraq with Cancer, when her sister, an Army Captain became stricken. While exposing a media blackout she

• 2 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

SCID"

This is a pinned topic. Not a good idea to highjack and use it to chit chat on.The reason it is pinned is TBird thought it was important enough to highlight for the Members.

• Founder

close this topic it is just a reminder not to give out personal information on this site or any site on the internet.

Very Useful information.

I have saved it as a .pdf file and would be happy to send it to anyone wishing a copy. I'll need your email address.