VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

bigoc,

This is a repository for information. Please copy and paste your post as a new topic

in the Claims and Research forum.

BTW - to all I am closing this thread.

Thanks,

carlie

• 1 month later...

I have had suspicious veterans ask me what I charged etc for advice and help with their claim. It's kinda hard to believe that some veterans will work one on one with others for free, but some of us do, or have. I did for years, but vets are so slammed by the VA that often they are suspicious of anyone. However no can associate Hadit with anything like a charge or fee for services. If someone represents so, they are lying. What you get from Hadit is free. Donations are accepted, but hadit.com is not a not-for-profit site. Tbird spends a huge amount of money and time on this and I remember a big fuss years ago by a certain individual who tried to write off their donation to Hadit as a charity on their taxes. Hadit is NOT a charity. With that said, Tbird isn't buying a Mercedes or even a Yugo on what she makes. It goes to cover costs. Being a not-for-profit means a huge amount of accounting though and Tbird just cannot do that and run the site. At some point common sense has to enter the picture, and with Tbird and Hadit I think it has.

Bob Smith