VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

Tbird,

Thanks for this wonderful tool. Prior to becoming so disabled that I could no longer work, I was in business for myself. As a cost saver, I printed my own business cards on perforated business card stock. When I had to retire, I had quite a bit of blank stock left. Just tried printing your card on my stock and it fits perfectly. With your permission, I'll be printing and leaving cards wherever I am allowed. Thanks again for this tool and for this great site.

Edited by johnjjr

• Founder

Excellent Johnjr - Yes print and pass out as many you want. I know the card stock you speak of, I used it also. Thank you for passing it on.

Tbird,

Thanks for this wonderful tool. Prior to becoming so disabled that I could no longer work, I was in business for myself. As a cost saver, I printed my own business cards on perforated business card stock. When I had to retire, I had quite a bit of blank stock left. Just tried printing your card on my stock and it fits perfectly. With your permission, I'll be printing and leaving cards wherever I am allowed. Thanks again for this tool and for this great site.

I have business card blanks too, from long ago when I thought my life would go a different way. This is so cool, to be able to use it for such a T-riffic purpose. I've got an appt. on Tuesday at the VA clinic - I'll leave a little stack of these puppies on the table.

Oooh, I get to use something that I've been hanging onto for years. Pack Rat Woman is once again vindicated :biggrin:

• Founder

Oh, that is excellent. Every once in awhile I pull something from my garage like a laminator and I think I sure am glad I held onto that. My garage is where I keep my junk. My home is designed around feng shui idea it gives the house an airy and flowing feel. I have a very uncluttered home, when my house starts to get cluttered it makes my mind worse, which is already pretty cluttered without any help.

I try be kind of zen about things it's a constant battle with my PTSD though, but I do find it helpful to try and be in the moment when I can.

I have business card blanks too, from long ago when I thought my life would go a different way. This is so cool, to be able to use it for such a T-riffic purpose. I've got an appt. on Tuesday at the VA clinic - I'll leave a little stack of these puppies on the table.

Oooh, I get to use something that I've been hanging onto for years. Pack Rat Woman is once again vindicated :biggrin: