VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well, they dun did et

Rate this topic

TALON II FE

Well, 14 months later, my rating dropped out of nowhere, 100% with review in 5 years....still some clear errors IMO, I will be following thru on those to try and get them fixed, several I believe will fall into CUE's.  I am still in shock...thank you to everyone here, great people helping each other, who could ask for more!

irritable bowel syndrome  Not Service Connected

Environmental Hazard in Gulf War

fibromyalgia  Not Service Connected

post traumatic stress disorder (also claimed as adjustment disorder) 70% Service Connected

PTSD

09/01/2014 

varicose veins, right lower extremity (also claimed as venous reflux disease) 10% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

degenerative arthritis of the spine to include lumbago, lumbar spondylosis and myofascial pain syndrome (claimed as lumbar bulging disc l4-l5) 10% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

sinusitis (claimed as chronic pansinusitis) 50% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

carpal tunnel syndrome, right upper extremity to include lower radicular group and cubital tunnel syndrome post excision of arteriovenous malformation (also claimed as peripheral nerve injury shoulder, neuritis median nerve right arm) 20% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

retinal defects  Not Service Connected  

hyperlipidemia  Not Service Connected  

carpal metacarpal arthritis, right hand (claimed as osteoarthritis right hand) 0% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

carpal tunnel syndrome, left upper extremity  Not Service Connected

vasomotor rhinitis (also claimed as nasal polyps) 0% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

headache syndrome to include occipital neuralgia (claimed as migraine headaches and occipital nerve impingement) 30% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

status post cervical vertebral fusion C4-C6 to include myofascial pain syndrome (claimed as herniated disc (c5-c6) left, cervical spondylosis) 20% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

radiculopathy, left upper extremity 

0% Service Connected  09/01/2014

lliotibial band friction syndrome, right thigh 0% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

ganglion cyst, left wrist (claimed as ganglion left/right wrist) 0% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

meralgia paresthetica, right lower extremity 0% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

seborrheic dermatitis 10% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

eustachian tube dysfunction right ear  Not Service Connected  

obstructive sleep apnea 50% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

ganglion right wrist  Not Service Connected

left peroneal neuropathy (claimed as deep peroneal nerve atrophy) 10% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

varicose veins, left lower extremity (also claimed as venous reflux disease) 10% Service Connected  09/01/2014 

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations  any WIN is a BIG Victory...With VA Claims

Best of Luck with the rest of'em.

..........Buck

Thanks!  They didn't award me for my dependents either, $700 a month difference, so I guess that will be the first thing I'll try and get fixed.  They definitely low-balled me on several of the ratings, but I cannot complain about 100%!  At least the zeros establish service connection and many I agree with being rated at zero, but some are just too blatantly wrong for me to overlook.  Now, to finish the SSDI package  and get that moving along, the VA ratings should help with that, too.  A few days off, and then on to gathering together the records to support my disagreements and see if any SMC is warranted.  Also, need to put in for caretaker for my wife.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use