Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You All

Rate this topic

donews

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Don. Now take care of yourself. Were you awarded no future exams? If so dont forget about

champ VA for the Wife. They go back to the effective date and will remiburse you for MD visits and Pharmacy.

Even if she has insurance they will still reimburse copayments.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Don,

I am so happy for you. It sure is good to hear from you, of

course, I appreciate your keeping in touch with me whenever

possible.

Take Care and God Bless You!!

Betty aka Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• Founder

great news! we have a great group of veterans here, makes me proud to serve with you all!

First I want to apolagize for dropping off and not keeping in touch.

I have been sick for the most part of the past few months. As I type this I am fighting a cold, sometimes thats all it takes to knock me down these days.

For those who might not know, I was given a grant of SC as Secondary to my DMII earlier this year with an effective date of 2005 (When I originally filed). But due to the VA listing my Heart Disease as "Aggravated By" instead of "Caused / Secondary" to my DMII I was given a rating of 0%.

I received my decision today on the NOD for my Heart Disease Secondary To DMII.

I was granted 100% Effective 2005 for my Heart Disease as "Secondary to" my DMII. I also was awarded SMC Housebound from 2007.

It has been a long road to get here, and I still have more to fight with the VA, but it feels good to put one in the win column for a change.

I absolutely must thank HADIT ( Thank You TBird) and all the caring members for this win. Without Hadit I seriously doubt I would be typing this post. Thank you to all those that read, posted, and replied to my posts.

To go beyound that, I feel that I must mention a few people that I feel I can never thank enough for all their assitance and support.

Carlie, CowGirl, Josephine, and Berta for all your support and thoughts.

Morgan and Dr. Bash for all the time spent assisting me in putting everything together. Morgan spend endless hours assiting me for quite some time, she took time from her life to make sure I had everything I needed to fight and do well at my hearing. Dr. Bash took the time and effort to put together an opinion that I would say is a piece of art.

I will do my best to check in until I get better, then I hope to spend more time contributing again.

Donews

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Congrats to you Don and you deserve it.

I pray all will be well with your health; hang in there and God bless you.

DAV Life Member - Thanks to all Veterans for your selfless service.

• In Memoriam

Congratulations Don.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use