VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Hospitalization

Rate this topic

wow! you OK Pete? man O man I just heard and got on to see how you were doing. I am afraid all the time that something may happen to me like this, Holy crap pete53.WoW! I hope you are getting round to feeling better......My god that must have been a creep show....

Edited by yoggie2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

Pete, Glad you hung in there and stuck around! What do you think happened? Did you take your insulin? Are you home now? We love you!!! ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

Being home with Mrs Pete and our 2 dogs has restored my spirits and I feel good but wounded.

Wings I learned a lesson I will never have Dental work in an empty stomach and without taking all my meds.

I really appreciate Jim and Yogi and all who have reached out. I am still a bit woozy and sleeping a lot.

• HadIt.com Elder

When I was admitted at the ER a few years back the same thing happened to me. They would not give me the pain meds I needed. I even had a pill bottle with me to show them but they refused to let me have the drugs I needed so I went into a withdrawl. Damn if I would go back there again, but if you pass out during dental what can you do? I think I might just have the wife there to whisk me away to another hospital unless I am dying. I always take a good and large dose of clonazepam before major dental work or back injections.