Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Pay Arrived Early

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I get ssdi benefits and believed the payment is to be deposited regards my birthday. Thats how it was last month. Now, I changed where benefits are to be deposited. I recieved a letter confirming this and my 'birthday' aligned deposit date. ok. Now the deposit is in the bank and early by many days. I dont get SSI, but my kiddos get benefits.

Question: Do SSDI deposits normally come the first of the month only? or is this a burp?

Thanks much,

Cg

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I stand Corrected, I could have sworn they told me it was based on last digits of SS#, but now its good to know.

You will be notified from SS about your dependants when the claim is flagged as approved, they will request certified copies of birth certificatesm, marrage lic, bank account #s and such.......realy pretty smooth with them or so mine was.

I get my SSDI on the 3rd (or day not on weekend/holiday). I have been rec bene's from 2004 my bday falls on 9th. So the calendar doesn't seem correct if 3rd payees were the ones rec prior to 1997. Just my 2 cents...

• HadIt.com Elder
I get ssdi benefits and believed the payment is to be deposited regards my birthday. Thats how it was last month. Now, I changed where benefits are to be deposited. I recieved a letter confirming this and my 'birthday' aligned deposit date. ok. Now the deposit is in the bank and early by many days. I dont get SSI, but my kiddos get benefits.

Question: Do SSDI deposits normally come the first of the month only? or is this a burp?

Thanks much,

Cg

I get mine on the 2nd wed of each month. It does depend onthe Birthday (day of the month) It was implemented to relieve the rush when all checks were sent out at once.

J