Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Big Win At Dro Hearing

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

• HadIt.com Elder

YEAH!

This is great news. I know that you and he were both hangin' on by the tips of your fingers, afraid that it was gonna slip away.

Ya done good, brother, ya done good.

I remember President Reagan's comment:

"Some people go through life, wondering if they made a difference.

Marines don't have that problem."

Except in this instance, I think (even though I'm an old Jarhead) that we could substitute the word "Marines" with the word "Jim" (or T-bird, or Berta, or Pete).

Thanks, guys, for making a difference.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim,

A big SEMPER FI to and for you!!!!! Our brother and sister veterans are really all one big family. Although I may be a little partial to those like myself that combat vets, we are still a family and we must help each other because no one else will!! Keep the faith brother!!

pigdriver

he is diffently a combat vet 123 missions in vietnam 100 over north vietnam in a F-4

This felt better then when I won my skin cancer case becuase we saved this vets house. I say we because I could not have done it without hadit. BEore I came to hadit I did not know about DRO appeals NODs. I thought the VA was here to help me afer 24 years in the service I beleive them. I learned

Jim

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim:

Thank you for your work helping your Veteran. I am humbled by your kindness but I think that everyone who comes to Hadit and supports Hadit and especially TBird deserve the attaboys. In the end it was you pushing and your old boss not giving up that made the difference.

Pete

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use