VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My Iu Today Too!

Rate this topic

Old 5311

:D Thanks to many VSO's, the DAV, and Hadit.

Berta, you helped me more than I can express. Thanks and I hope I can help someone else. Keep it up, you're the best.

It came officially today. Filed in Feb. 09, and now sweet success. God bless all of you and this forum for the aid I needed.

BEWARE of Mr Roger Davis MD at C&P Gainesville, FL. He fires questions so quickly you cannot answer. Starting with "How many years of school did you complete?". "Did you repeat any grades?" "Why?". "Did you have any friends?", etc. He is tough!

Warm Regards

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Thanks to many VSO's, the DAV, and Hadit.

Berta, you helped me more than I can express. Thanks and I hope I can help someone else. Keep it up, you're the best.

It came officially today. Filed in Feb. 09, and now sweet success. God bless all of you and this forum for the aid I needed.

BEWARE of Mr Roger Davis MD at C&P Gainesville, FL. He fires questions so quickly you cannot answer. Starting with "How many years of school did you complete?". "Did you repeat any grades?" "Why?". "Did you have any friends?", etc. He is tough!

Warm Regards

Old,

Good to read great news and thanks for the heads-up on this doctor.

What percentage were you rated at prior to the IU being granted ?

carlie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use