VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My Iu Today Too!

Rate this topic

Old 5311

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old,

Good to read great news and thanks for the heads-up on this doctor.

What percentage were you rated at prior to the IU being granted ?

carlie

60% for Dystemic Disorder. (PTSD w/depression)

A Q has developed, that is, how do I know if I will be called for further, routine periodic C&P Exams?

WOW!!!!!!!!!

But you deserve some thanks too!

For doing the legwork this took.

A vet asked me the other day if I get discouraged with trying to help vets win their claims-

and I do- because of the claims system itself-I think we all get discouraged from time to time-

but there is nothing better than to realise with a post like yours -that it is never all in vain.

This is WONDERFUL news!

• HadIt.com Elder
60% for Dystemic Disorder. (PTSD w/depression)

A Q has developed, that is, how do I know if I will be called for further, routine periodic C&P Exams?

Congratulations on your IU victory.. Does it mention TDIU?

You should be a spry 86 when your twenty year protection kicks in for that, as long as you don't work. If you do work and make above the poverty level in one year, then no matter how long you have been on IU, the VA will snatch it. You are susceptible to C&P exams, but you have no worries , age, as well as not being gainfully employed will protect you. So, now what are you going to do???

How long have you been rated the 60% for "Dystemic Disorder" What is the 4 digit code # located next to your disability and rating on the award letter? Just curious.

Here is a link that should be helpful with your concerns....

Edited by Commander Bob 92-93

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use