VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My Iu Today Too!

Rate this topic

Old 5311

• HadIt.com Elder
:D Thanks to many VSO's, the DAV, and Hadit.

Berta, you helped me more than I can express. Thanks and I hope I can help someone else. Keep it up, you're the best.

It came officially today. Filed in Feb. 09, and now sweet success. God bless all of you and this forum for the aid I needed.

BEWARE of Mr Roger Davis MD at C&P Gainesville, FL. He fires questions so quickly you cannot answer. Starting with "How many years of school did you complete?". "Did you repeat any grades?" "Why?". "Did you have any friends?", etc. He is tough!

Warm Regards

Great Job Old5311. It is raining IU lately.

J

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Old5311, enjoy the moment! Have one question, how is the vamc in gainesville. I like it up in that area.

t&b

Gainesville Fl. VAMC is a very well run facility. Like all busy clinics, get there early A.M. but not on a Friday P.M. You may very well spend the W-E very bored. Seek advice from hadit for all actions prior to marching on. They are building a large expansion to the hospital. For parking be sure to use the Valet Service at the main entrance.

Great Job Old5311. It is raining IU lately.

J

Thanx, but it would have been wonderful if it had happened back in 1980. It has been a long long struggle. I am very pleased. Thanx again to hadit, Bay Pines DAV and my JAXVA doc.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use