• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well, I Did It............

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

post-1306-1254622017_thumb.jpg

May G-d Guide Me.

And may your prayers be with me, that I will "Do The Right Thing", and, maybe, just maybe, help a fellow vet.

• Answers 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

it's an honor to know you - and I almost wish I lived in texas...but alaska is a hard place to give up.

• HadIt.com Elder
Did you get an office yet. I noticed that after Dean Reynolds passed that the VA took the office back. You have big shoes to fill Dean was a powerful Rep who laid his heart out to help Veterans. If you work for Veterans like you do on Hadit you will be a great one.

I was serious about signing my POA over to you as my Rep. I also will consider volunteering to be an assistant if you need one. Since they have valet service at VA I could maybe open office for a day or two on days you don't come in. That is what they do at VVA office

I am very excited that you did this and thank you very much.

No, no official office yet. As you said, they took his office back. I had a very short visit with the gal in Admin that is supposed to be locating some space for me. She was no help, as yet.

I will wait and see what they come up with as far as office is concerned. I am very definitely interested in what you have just offered. Thank you. I'll get set up, hopefully, and get organized and I'll give you a ring. Message me with your telephone number.

Thanks, Pete.

I need to talk with you about the Form 21-22, also. Download one and fill it out. Do you have a FAX machine?

Larry