100% Sc - Wth?

Rate this topic

Bonzai

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I had an appointment at the Memphis VA this morning, and slid my card and got the "no appointment scheduled for today" message, see the clerk". So I saw the clerk, and found out that the Sleep Clinic doesn't have their appointments in the regular system, but she printed off a new appointment slip for me and off I went. While waiting, I looked at the appointment slip, since I was wondering what other appointments I have scheduled in the future. Then I noticed near the top it said 100% Service Connected, and I know that all the others said 50% SC. So I thought WTH???, can it be possible? After my appointment, I stopped by travel, went to pharmacy and then while I waited, I went to see the Pat. Rep., but they were all busy, but the Customer Service Ambassador (what is that anyways?) was available. I asked her, and she said she could look it up, and then she sent me to Comp and Pen. Comp and Pen sent me to the Dept of Veterans Affairs Rep, who told me to call Nashville on a direct landline nearby. After going through the usual pressing zero, until I got a live representitive on the line. She asked me if I received my letter yet, and I said no, and asked if it was true that I got my 100%, and she said she couldn't tell me anything until I got the letter, which was sent out the 26th. I am really curious at this time, especially when she asked me if I got the check for retroactive pay yet. And I told her no, and she told me that she could tell me how much to expect in the mail today or tomorrow. From the amount of the retro pay, I have received 100% SC, and I am basically waiting for the letter and retro pay to arrive on the same day.

Anxiously awaiting the mailman!

[/quote

:) Larry Congratulations !! How excited you must have been at the time hoping they were right.

WOW ! I feel you're excitement. Take it easy and enjoy. Be at the mailbox tomorrow, WAITING !

Mail arrived - 100% SC permanent in nature, IU is a moot point. Doing the Happy Dance!

The last line of the decision is "This level of disability is also supported by the fact that you have been considered totally disabled by the Social Security Administration for this condition"! OMG! Doing the Jump for Joy! I haven't been notified anything about that as of this date.

Now I am waiting for the shock to wear off! But I hope it doesn't! :)

Now what I have to do it to say thank you to all my HadIt friends for supporting me in the dark times...

THANK YOU!

I will still be around to hopefully help someone, the way I was.

'Told Yah :) :D :D :D :D

FABULOUS!!!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use