Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealthevet

Rate this question

gp747

Question

I have just signed on to myhealthevets online where you can view your prescription status and a whole lot more. I just signed on and have to go in person to sign up for more info that i can get online. Seems to be very secure.

Anybody know of any drawbacks to this online feature for vets ?

Edited by skunk

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The only problem that I see is that I want to visit my family in Ireland for two weeks and I have to schedule my trip around the time I receive my meds.

The scripts don't run out at the same time so I have to use an outside drugstore for some of them.

Bill

• HadIt.com Elder

Billy

My mother was born in Portadown, and I have some cousins left alive in the north and south. My Uncle Terence came to Canada and just died recently. I had a cousin named Billy who came to stay with us for a few months while he got work in the USA. He ended up staying for years. What does it cost these days to fly to Ireland? I can't stand to fly 8 hours in coach. I did it once and saw my Uncle Dennis while he was living. I want to see a family reunion between the Catholic and Protestant members of the family. That should be a gas unless someone has too much to drink.

• HadIt.com Elder

Healthevet is good for meds reorder and history. Printed off the page of current meds to keep in the pocketbook for easy reference or just in case.

Personally, I dont prefer to have any additional personal health information stored on a computer than needed. With Hippa, I can imagine there being statement saying what we see is private but doesnt hold up for anything legal. Sorry, skeptical here.

Cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

I have just signed on to myhealthevets online where you can view your prescription status and a whole lot more. I just signed on and have to go in person to sign up for more info that i can get online. Seems to be very secure.

Anybody know of any drawbacks to this online feature for vets ?

i signed up w/ them and using it for about 18 months. its good for ordering your meds. i will be glad when i can get appts and labs test result.

babyray