Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealthevet

Rate this question

gp747

Question

I have just signed on to myhealthevets online where you can view your prescription status and a whole lot more. I just signed on and have to go in person to sign up for more info that i can get online. Seems to be very secure.

Anybody know of any drawbacks to this online feature for vets ?

Edited by skunk

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The only problem that I see is that I want to visit my family in Ireland for two weeks and I have to schedule my trip around the time I receive my meds.

The scripts don't run out at the same time so I have to use an outside drugstore for some of them.

Bill

• HadIt.com Elder

Billy

My mother was born in Portadown, and I have some cousins left alive in the north and south. My Uncle Terence came to Canada and just died recently. I had a cousin named Billy who came to stay with us for a few months while he got work in the USA. He ended up staying for years. What does it cost these days to fly to Ireland? I can't stand to fly 8 hours in coach. I did it once and saw my Uncle Dennis while he was living. I want to see a family reunion between the Catholic and Protestant members of the family. That should be a gas unless someone has too much to drink.

• HadIt.com Elder

Healthevet is good for meds reorder and history. Printed off the page of current meds to keep in the pocketbook for easy reference or just in case.

Personally, I dont prefer to have any additional personal health information stored on a computer than needed. With Hippa, I can imagine there being statement saying what we see is private but doesnt hold up for anything legal. Sorry, skeptical here.

Cg

I have just signed on to myhealthevets online where you can view your prescription status and a whole lot more. I just signed on and have to go in person to sign up for more info that i can get online. Seems to be very secure.

Anybody know of any drawbacks to this online feature for vets ?

i signed up w/ them and using it for about 18 months. its good for ordering your meds. i will be glad when i can get appts and labs test result.

babyray