Got The P&t Decision Envelope

Rate this topic

out_here04

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wife finally brought in the mail and in it was the decision envelope from my dreaded c&p examination ...and it says i have been rated 100 percent anxiety/depression has not changed and that i am now rated permanent and total. ...

I looked back at my hadit membership since just over two years ago thing in my profile. I joined when I came in here rated at 60 percent, 50 percent anxiety/depression and 10 percent tinnitus. Through your support and guidance I was able to cognitively pursue this recent award up to 100 percent anxiety/depression p&t and 60 percent additional qualifying me for the other schedule award of $300 a month.

I COULD NOT have done this without your patience, guidance, understanding and even putting up with some of my worst moments (many that I hid).

Good luck to any who are starting on a similar journey or are facing setbacks you can't understand. There is light at the end of some of these VA tunnels.

• HadIt.com Elder
wife finally brought in the mail and in it was the decision envelope from my dreaded c&p examination ...and it says i have been rated 100 percent anxiety/depression has not changed and that i am now rated permanent and total. this was followed by:

Congratulations, 'out-here04'!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use