Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You Everyone!

Rate this topic

saturneptune

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats and you can help on Hadit by offering your support to posters and sharing what helped you win your claim.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee how did I miss this GREAT news last week!!!

As the new IHD regs come into play I am sure we will be doing more SVR shows as to how to get heart disease service connected.

Carlie is right- as the depression might be secondary to your SC conditions.

And if you become unemployed file for TDIU and also SSA disability benefits.

I wish none of you were disabled at all but when the VA awards SC it is always a victory for all disabled vets.

Relax and enjoy some of the retro!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

I missed it too. Sorry. Been a very long week. Anyway a belated congrats and keep up the good work.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Founder

i missed this also it appears - congrats

don't wait to long on seeing someone for that depression, it's nothing to fool around with. also watch for depression in a few weeks sometimes it creeps in after we win, we fight for so long and then win first you are shocked, then elated, and then a bit depressed. a lot of veterans go through this, so don't be surprised if it happens to you, ride it out and see a doc to get you a diagnosis to make sure it is major depression and not something else and then get on the right meds for it.

tbird

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use