Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Battle Is Over!

Rate this topic

stillhere

• HadIt.com Elder

Wowie, just got the computer working again and reviewing Hadit posts - there you are "Still Here" Amen! Congratulaions and God Bless you - you have been so very inspirational & supportive & full of good discussion as we reseearch for success.

Honestly I am so glad the Success has found you ~ ! I AM DANCING ALL OVER THE CEILING FOR YOU !!!! (Hokey Pokey).

Fondly yours,

Cowgirl and family ever blessed by God and a dedicated Hadit family!

Paper work today gave me 100% P&T for my heart and granted homebound,my other conditions are over 60%.

I used a VSO on only one of my claims and did all the rest with the help of this board and one other. I have done a ton of research since 2003 and have asked for help opinions along the way and vets have been coming forward for all those years!! I am very grateful for not only the help but the camaraderie of this board and the other.

I have stayed and tried to help in kind for any veteran that would listen to me. Please remember we may not agree on how to do on everything but we all believe in our claims. Remember to make your own decision on the advice you are given and trust your gut feelings!

Good Luck to all veterans!!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on a much-deserved award!

Pat

I wonder if I would have all the medical conditions that I have now if I had never joined the Army. I'm pretty sure the answer would probably be no. When I look around and see others my age who were not in the service, most of them look pretty healthy.

Do you think all the employees of the VA really understand that it is ONLY because we served that their positions even exist?

'67-'68 1st Cav, '69-'70 101st Abn

• Founder

Super :)

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder
:biggrin:

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use