VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealthevet

Rate this question

titlewave

Question

I noticed the other day the MyHealtheVet now shows appointments - pending and past. While I was waiting for my C&P this would have been a real help. My concern was always they would schedule the exam and I would not get the notice. That did not happen to me. Everything went like clockwork.

This could be another resource to check if that is a concern for you.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Stupid FUBAR VA software system --how many millions did that cost the taxpayers? ~Wings

I tired out the secure messaging here in Tampa at the James A Haley VA Hospital and its working fine. Appointments are also listed both past and future.

I signed up with myhealthyvet years ago and for me all it equated to

was more problems.

I have better results ordering my meds by phone and using the 800 # twice a month

to check for appointments.

Being that wife and I are full time RVers the Myheathlyvets works fine for me. Never had a medication not sent. Did have a pain med go missing , but was located back to a postal emp. VA replaced after proving that I did not receive.

The appointment thing has just started for me, I found that if you hit the update button it shows all appointments. All in all I am happy with it.

Dave

IHD claim filed Oct 09, sent to Roanoke Nov 10, STILL waiting!

MHV,

Thanks for the clear instructions, but I'm still hitting a wall. I log into MyHealtheVet, but there is no tab anywhere on the welcome or homepage that says anything about a DS Logon Account. I was IPA'd over a year ago, and can order prescription refills, etc.

Am I on the wrong page?

If your network is up and running log on click get care then appointment button.Just noticed it tonight and it covers everything except my appointments with Houston,Texas as they are considered out of my normal care network.