Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got Sced!

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I Put in my claim for ptsd in June 2010. 1-26-2011 it went to decision phase. Its been with the rating board for over a month now. Anyone had this issue? I did provide them with every document that wasn't in my c-file that supports my claim. I just really need some input. This is driving me nuts.

Edited by 11cvolley

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

lol. Wouldn't be the first time I got the "WTF? Really? You're crazy!"

Veterans and non-veterans are getting tired of the government's BS. So much so that the government has pulled a unit back state side to learn martial law. Then we got the government buying all these plastic graves that are stack-able with the lids on.

The way I see it is the government is going to get run over by it's people and if that doesn't happen then we'll play the waiting game for some country to launch a nuke. Maybe that is why it seems our government is at a stand still with "recovery". They know something bad is coming.

Just wanted to do an update. I hate the VA, I hate the VSO(s), I hate our government, and I hate myself. STILL at the decision phase. What a surpise right? What will be an even bigger suprise is I will not the the xxxx, damn, shit, hell, and other offensive words to desribe how I feel inthis post.

Infantry leads the way hooah. Right into an up the rear end experience once you realize you'll be dealing with the VA for the rest of your life. What is hell you ask? I'd say the VA/VSO is a good reference. Now I know why I want to go to heaven so bad. Serving my country has been like riding a moped. After about ten minutes you'll find yourself in pain, no real joy that you can brag to your friends about and no one seems to care and you're made to feel that it is your fault that the semi didn't see you on the highway.

The VSO seems more like a random lottery. LETS SPIN THE WHEEL and see what you get! Whats that? The DMV-IV says you're 100%? WTF is the DMV-IV says the VSO. :facepalms:

• HadIt.com Elder

I saw someone doing this in front of the Decatur GA VARO some years back. The city police arrested the person for not having a permit, etc.. The sidewalk involved was on the street right of way. That aside, getting congress to do something is about the only way to change the VA Bureaucrats seriously resist change until it's forced on them, and the change enforced by sanction.

I wish I could afford to go to the RO everyday of the week. I'd be there holding a sign. The people have the power. Most have just forgotten it. Maybe standing outside of our city halls would work. There is no place in my home for the government's "hand". Until they retract their forced hand and see us veterans as equals to those on SSDI who never served I will not be happy. I know many would say violence isn't the answer; however, I do believe to kill a tyrant you must become one yourself. I would be as bold to say the RO/VA processes reflect that of a tyrant. NO MORE DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Off topic but I have to post it here lol.

Mid last year I used our extra bedroom and built a decent hydroponic system that is still growing English Ivy plants, 6 tomato plants, 10 plants that look like minature tropical trees (don't know the name lol), very large purple passion that I got from lowes (Not weed lol), and some Marigolds. This whole system is setup with digital timers so its like clock work on the on/off times. I received a 48 hour notice that the maintance department would be doing a walk through to check for water damage. (Some top floor tenants had a leaky roof. Well today I was greeted by someone from my landlord's office, and two police officers. They came in and started looking around. They spent about five seconds in each room but stayed in the extra bedroom for like ten minutes. Then questioned as to why I had grow lights, hydroponic systems, and an active carbon filter. Not realizing they thought I was growing pot I replied, "well the little green elf that lives in my closet told me to." Then I was informed that my electricity bill is higher than anyone else living here. (I pay for it so why does it mater?) I replied, "Really?" "Maybe thats because I have about 600w of draw int hat one room on average per hour and do you see that computer over there?" "It has a 650w power supply to power my gaming rig." They kind of looked at me with a "what a dick" expression and then said have a nice day,and left. I couldn't help myself. I went outside before they left and asked if they would be visiting me again if I were to add another grow light to my setup. Another "what a dick expression" and they said,"have a nice day and left. Then the guy from my landlord said sorry and I said, "what for?" "They didn't find my secret grow." Then went back into my apartment.

11....your story sounds exactly like mine. I was reading your story and it could have been me telling my own. Right down to the waiting for the VA (which I filed my claim for PTSD (MST) back in Dec '10. I called the other day and it is still in developmental phase. I had a C & P done in April. I served 10 years in the Corps.....I have a feeling I will be waiting just as long.

Well the tards at the VSO have sent my claim back to development and I will be getting a C&P in the near future I hope. According to a letter from my congressman the VSO is going to send me for a C&P so I guess that means it will def happen. I just hope I get to have the C&P with the lady at the PTSD building who does C&P exams. She is a real nice lady. Other than that two middle fingers for the VSO.