VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Texas (Tx): Houston

You know what mark, I've even parked at the VARO and took the little va shuttle to the Vamc a few times! Lol Then after the appt catch the shuttle back to my pickup.

I wonder if I can do that the other way around. Use the valet at the VAMC, then take a shuttle over to the VARO. Now that would be curb service! Thanks for the tip! I'll keep it mind next time I go down there.

Mark

• 1 year later...

Why are we not allowed to post a reply, or begin new topic for Waco RO? I would like to know what timeframe and how well the Waco RO is on Traditional and FDC claims?

• 4 months later...

I am a Houston VA regular. I transferred my file from Columbia Regional back in '10 or '11. My last update to my file went thru this year. My file at the Houston RO was gathering dust until I switched to a PVA officer. He found my file in a stack against a wall somewhere, not being worked. He jarred it lose and got some results for me. He told me that at Houston service officers (I guess that is the correct term) are graded on how many claims they work. Thus, they tend to grab the thinner files from the queue. My file happened to be a big one, therefore was not getting worked. I don't know if this has changed, but my officer told me that thin, simple claim files tend to be worked quicker than complicated ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use